For the past 9 years and counting, this division has been executing the business of public and private trainings of all nature. We have a mastery of the training industry.
- We offer both public and in-house trainings and workshop sessions from top to junior executives and leading business people from across the continent. All trainings are customised to suit trainees background
- We are flexible and ready to bring any course to you and train you at your preferred venue, and at your pace at the dates and season of your convenience
Profounder offers discounted trainings
(Where you save up to 70% depending on group size).
Our trainings are developed to facilitate the application of successfully acquired knowledge and skills that are vital to add tangible value and making a visible difference to personal development and work performance. Our courses focus highly on an outcomes based approach. Our highly interactive Courses are designed to encourage active learners’ participation through:
- Group interaction
- Individual role-plays
- Group and individual presentations
- Skills and knowledge demonstrations
- Break-away sessions
- Relevant business and industry exercises
- Group and individual questionnaires
- Open discussions and group activities
- Case studies
At our trainings high emphasis is placed on learning through ‘doing’. Through real life experience, learners are introduced to these 5-stage process of the ‘experiential learning cycle’ because it is especially applicable to our courses;
We are Flexible
Our Skills and Knowledge Facilitators
Your decision to train with us is probably the best ever. This is because Profounder’s founder and CEO is a trained Facilitator and Material Developer. She is an Assessor, a Moderator registered with the Services SETA. Her expertise has positioned her to associate with subject matter expert with numerous years of experience in facilitating outcomes-based skills training.
Still our team reviews and adjust trainings and trainers accordingly.