Dates: 20-24 June 2016
Venue: Profound Conference Centre: Bramley – Sandton, Johannesburg – SA
- Defining service excellence within his/her organisation
- Have a thorough knowledge on the contents of the White Paper on Batho Pele
- Implement the eight ‘Batho Pele’ Principles within his/her organisation
- Establish positive moments of truth when dealing with the public
- Apply effective communication when dealing with the public
- Have first and third person perspectives on customer service within his/her organisation
- Manage “difficult” customers
- Design a service excellence implementation plan
Maintaining a high standard of professional ethics.
- Efficient, economic, and effective use of resources.
- Services that are provided impartially, fairly, equitably, and without bias.
- People’s needs that are responded to.
- Effective and efficient delivery of services.
- Being polite, helpful and accessible in our dealings with the public.
- Having regard for the circumstances and concerns of the public in performing our duties.
- Being committed to timely service aimed at the development and upliftment of all South Africans.
- Respecting and protecting every person’s dignity and his/her rights as contained in the Constitution.